2015年1月14日星期三

College

It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. Now I have became a 19 years old girl, one more year to go for 20s. T.T At first, I thought I will continue my studies in Taylor but due to someone, I changed my mind and went for TARUC. Luckily, I was satisfied with its large geographical area and facilities :D Tomorrow is the last subject for this sem exam which mean today I'm obliged to stay up. 555 I'm currently taking 3 subjects which are Business, Economics and my main subject-- LAW! Because of law, I chose A level art stream. I'm quite interested in science, but I can't find any job related to science that can arose my interest so I chose Art stream. I prefer Science stream :( currently studying business, I don't think I could make it for my exam tomorrow.. ha ha ha.. still a long way to go... Now is personal problem, all these times i have been thinking about a question, "what kind of person am I?"  I still haven't figure it out, and it's troubling me recently. Or, maybe I escaped from facing the truth. Trying to improve my poor english so I type this blog in English. The first requirement for a lawyer is good at English but the goal seem so far to me :( Thinking if I study overseas, my English might be improved incredibly, so UK has been my consideration. Finding a company to go with me, it's seem so difficult... 555 But now, focus on my exam first!

没有评论:

发表评论